New York City’s historic Carlton hotel, which just completed a multi-million dollar renovation at the hands of David Rockwell, has teamed with some of the city’s most prestigious luxury brands to offer special savings on everything from wedding and honeymoon accommodations to bridal beauty amenities and even a little extra something to be appreciated by both the bride and groom.
New York City is one of the most spectacular places in the world to get married, but it’s also one of the most expensive. The Carlton provides top notch services and amenities in conjunction with special savings to help allow couples the wedding of their dreams in this amazing city.
The “Gettin’ More when Gettin’ Hitched” special savings will be offered to any couple who books their wedding room block at The Carlton. And for those who fill one-hundred percent of their room block, special upgrades and additional amenities will be provided.
“We love having weddings and wedding parties at The Carlton,” says Bonnie Somerstein, Director of Sales and Marketing at The Carlton. Whether hosting the big event, or providing a home away from home for all the wedding guests, The Carlton truly enjoys being able to offer the best New York has to offer for this special occasion.”
Exclusive offerings featured in “Gettin’ More when Gettin’ Hitched” with The Carlton include the following:
Buff up on Beauty
- 15% discount on the Bride-To-Be package at Oasis Day Spa on Park Avenue, including Swedish massage, body wrap, salt scrub, and signature facial.
- Get picture perfect at Benefit Cosmetics with a complimentary makeup rehearsal with our talented Beauty Artists at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street & Bloomingdale’s Soho.
- Complimentary bath and shower gel, and hand/arm or temple treatment at Molton Brown, NYC.
A Little Sexy Something
- Complimentary "Just Married" (or customized "one-of-a-kind behind") in Swarovski crystals added onto your bikini bottom with the purchase of Malia Mills Swimwear.
- Complimentary intimate apparel consultation at Ripplu, as well as 20% discount on lingerie for the bride and her bridal party.
- For those who fill 100% of their room blocks, The Carlton will treat the couple to a complimentary one-bedroom suite for the bride and groom for the night of their wedding, including continental breakfast for two and Champagne upon arrival.
- Service fees will be specially waived for couples booking their honeymoon package though Honeymoons Galore.
The Carlton hotel’s multiple event spaces can be used for a host of wedding events ranging from an intimate rehearsal dinner to a grand scale wedding reception. With more than 6,000 square feet of elegant space, The Carlton offers seven, unique reception-friendly rooms, accommodating anywhere from 20 to 350 guests.
*Please mention the “Gettin’ more while Gettin’ Hitched” package while booking. Offer valid for wedding contracts signed now through December 31, 2010. For more information contact Bonnie Somerstein at (646) 472-3627.
Christina Stejskal/Melissa Sgaglione/Leslie Silver
Dan Klores Communications